Global Strategic Advisory Firm Trilligent Unveils Advisory Board of Tech Experts
October 25, 2023: Trilligent—a global strategic advisory firm dedicated to assisting innovation-led clients in overcoming complex policy and reputational challenges—announced the formation of its Advisory Board in celebration of its one-year milestone.
Evan Kraus, chairman of Trilligent, shared today: “We are proud to announce the launch of the Trilligent Advisory Board. It is an impressive, hand-picked selection of tech experts from a variety of backgrounds and geographies, which complements our highly specialized team.”
Through the new Advisory Board, Trilligent will broaden its horizon in terms of depth and breadth of consulting capabilities, to the benefit of our clients and partners. The Advisory Board represents an expert network of tech professionals from across key EU, UK and U.S. markets, covering both traditional and emerging domains including AI, cybersecurity, digital finance, green tech and digital health. The Advisory Board members bring a deep collection of strategic insight in the tech sector with former public officials, communications specialists, investors and technical experts among its ranks.
Members of the Advisory Board include:
- Pablo Asbo, senior advisor on EU tech policy, telecommunications policy, IP policy, competition law
- Stuart Brotman, global expert in telecommunications, internet, media, entertainment and sports
- Maria Farrell, writer and keynote speaker on technology and the future; senior fellow at Large, UWA Tech and Policy Lab
- James Kell, robotics application expert, board member of UK Government Robotics Growth Partnership
- Elena Marinova, founder and chair of the board at Musala Soft, member of NGO boards, expert on custom software development, IT education, science and innovation
- Susan Molinari, former congresswoman, expert in public policy and tech
- Ryan Patel, global executive, board director at the Drucker School of Management, keynote speaker and contributor at CNN
- Sophie Peresson, senior director for public affairs specialized on biotech at DNA Script, university lecturer at Sciences Po
- Maria Staszkiewicz, executive board member at the European Digital Finance Association
- Michael Strübin, senior advisor on EU digital health policy and regulations, connected medical technologies, health data
- Sanjay Thakkar, founder, advisor and investor at Arkley Square Advisors, expert on financial services, telecommunications, private equity and M&A
- Renee Turini Webb, strategic advisor, founder, board member, expert in political strategy, public policy, former parliamentarian and minister
- Nick Wilding, global specialist in security culture change and human cyber risks, innovator and board adviser.
As an APCO Worldwide company, Trilligent is supported by nearly four decades of success, bold independence and unique values and culture for which APCO is known worldwide, and with its innovative approach, empowers its disruptive clientele to actualize their groundbreaking ideas. By synergizing social and political leverage, the firm offers a unique competitive advantage to brands across the globe. Through strategic advisory, public affairs, communications, research and issue advocacy, Trilligent has consistently nurtured client products and ensured their success even in challenging policy and business terrains, with the Advisory Board now strengthening that offering.
For more information on Trilligent, and to learn more about how our services can help support your business goals, please visit https://trilligent.com/ or get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org.